Yorkshire Veterinary Hospital continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19 and recognizes the many concerns related to the virus. Per Governor Polis, veterinarians are classified as essential personnel and we will continue to remain open to serve the pets in our community.
We are now allowing our clients to enter the hospital to accompany your pet! In light of this, we are doing our part to keep everyone safe and ask that you will help us accomplish this by adhering to the following protocols:
- If you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please call us to reschedule or discuss alternative arrangements.
- Only one client per scheduled appointment will be allowed in the office.
- A mask will be required at all times.
- Maintain social distancing (minimum of 6 feet) during the visit.
- If you have concerns about entering the clinic, please notify us and we will gladly assist you by providing curb-side service.
We thank you for your patience and appreciate your help in providing a healthy and safe environment for everyone’s well-being!